These are our core operational attributes:
- Year round roofing to our customers
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Efficient work
- Bringing a dump trailer so that property is kept clean
We have a core team of expert roofers who have been with the company for over 25 years. These roofers are now:
- Free exterior and internal roof inspections
- Fixing leaks and general repair
- Repair or installation of gutters and eavestroughs
- Installing new decking
All the work mentioned above is performed by detail oriented experts that have a history of producing high quality results. We urge clients to give us active feedback throughout the roofing process so that we can get you exactly what you’re looking for. We also keep long-term relationships with our clients, which is one of the reasons we are recognized for our excellent customer service. Allan Beach Roofing genuinely cares about their clients, and we do roofing as if it were our own homes.
Our Residential Roofing Process
- The roofing process begins when you first contact us. Please leave us your address even if you leave a voice message or contact us through the internet.
- As soon as we have your address one of our expert roofers will visit your home for a roof inspection. There is no need for your to be home during the inspection. An estimate sheet will be left in your mailbox if you aren’t home.
- Next, an appropriate solution will be discussed based on the inspection and your budget. This is usually done over the phone.
- If you choose to get your roof completely redone or have a section of your roof repaired with new shingles then we will drop off samples for you to choose from.
- Once you have picked the color of shingle you wish us to use we can call the distributor and order them. The shingles usually are ordered and can be delivered within the week.
- Depending on the shape and size of your house and the severity of the leak/damage we can be at your house as soon as 2 days after you pick your shingles.
- After the job has been finished an invoice will be created based on the work that was completed. Payment is due upon completion of the house.
We understand not everyone is able to save up the appropriate amount of money especially if the leak was unexpected. Because of this we work with a financing company called Financeit.
As always, if you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to Contact us.
Whether it is commercial or residential, having a secure roof above you is a necessity of life. Therefore, it is important that you be able to recognize the signs of a damaged roof and that you be able to seek the right help. With over 36 years of experience, Allan Beach Roofing guarantees all the help that you need. Contact us when you notice the following signs:
- Shingles pulling up at the sides
- Missing shingles
- Shingle debris in your eavestroughs
- Dark spots or any other discoloration
- Sunlight being visible through the roof
Reroofing is a huge process and you must be confident in the support that you invest in. Allan Beach Roofing has over 30 years of experience and we promise to provide the technical expertise required to make sure that you have a secure roof above you. We have completed over 13,000 successful projects in reroofing.
If you are searching for a professional roofer, trust in our skilled team at Allan Beach Roofing, and Contact us today.
Constructing a new roof is no small feat. As a client, you need to make sure that you are investing in the right people that can guarantee a high quality roof. With over 30 years of experience, professional skilled trades people, and high caliber equipment, Allan Beach Roofing provides just that.
ROOF LEAK INFORMATION
Roof leaks are among the most common roof problems. They can occur due to deteriorated material that allows for moisture to pass through. Since this is such a common problem you are responsible for getting the right support. With over 36 years of experience, Allan Beach Roofing promises the professional skills needed for such support.
Does Your Roof Look Like This? If so, You Need Professional Help.
Call Us at (519) 746 0752 for your FREE estimate.
MUST KNOW FACTS
THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
BEFORE GETTING ANY WORK DONE ON YOUR ROOF.
Get to know the five basic materials:
- Asphalt Shingles: These are the cheapest option. Well known for being flat and generic.
- Wood Shake: These are shingles that are more attractive but demand a higher price.
- Metal Roofing: These roofings are not very common in the industry and are only used for certain jobs.
- Slate Roofing: This is the attractive roofing option that most people want for aesthetic purposes.
- Rubber Slate: These are made from recycled synthetics.
Getting rid of your bad shingles first and then reroofing VS overlaying the bad shingles with another roof
Putting a roof on top of your bad shingles is an easier process, but it might not be the best one if you have an old house or if you don’t know how structurally stable the roof is. This is because adding on an additional roof on top of the shingles adds an immense amount of weight and that could be damaging, even dangerous.
Also, before putting the new shingles on top of the bad ones, you will have to patch up some of the bad areas on the roof, otherwise they will affect how you place the new shingles on top and that will not look nice.
Now, it would seem that replacing the shingles altogether is the better option. However, this is a tough process which should only be handled by professional roofers (like us) and you should avoid doing this by yourself if you’re not competent enough.
- Take off all shingles
- Repair the roof underneath
- Put in ice dam protection
- Place asphalt paper on the roof
- Put in place the new shingles while working upwards